THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    A fella's got to know his limits...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A fella's got to know his limits...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is why wit will overcome brute force every time. It also explains why I don't care for Pit Bulls very much. It probably also serves as an evolutionary hint for crats. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.ObservingLife.OneBiteAtATime

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Details and follow-up.
Was this a city dog's first trip to the country?

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only follow up I have. Pics came as an email attachment. Damn, that is one dumb dog.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Bad.Judgement

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Only follow up I have. Pics came as an email attachment. Damn, that is one dumb dog.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Bad.Judgement

There is a bald porqupine laughing his arse off somewhere as we speak. He's thinking man thats one stupid dog! roflmao

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who says that Life is not a learning experiance roflmao

HTTP.WWW. Experiance is always obtained .//. 5mins after you needed it.com

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I figure the 'Pine didn't fair to well in this encounter , either.

I'm sitting hear trying to visualize that 'pincushion' look on my brother-in-law. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
I figure the 'Pine didn't fair to well in this encounter , either.

I'm sitting hear trying to visualize that 'pincushion' look on my brother-in-law. Smiler

Nope I can see it on my Father-in-law it couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AND YOU WONDER WHY WE LAUGH WHEN DOGS ARE CALLED 'SUPERIOR' TO US. YOU WONDER WHY WE DO NOT FEAR DOGS.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fritz Kraut
posted Hide Post
Nice collar on the last pic. Wink

Fritz

The true and only Fritz Kraut

Posts: 846 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 19 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
XO, you should fear dogs like that, they are obviously too stupid to react to pain. Oh, and cars too. I notice a lot of your kind aren't afraid of cars. And trucks.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.FlatCrats.ByDeeetriot

One of Us
posted Hide Post
cars and trucks are merely inventions of humans. after all humans are tamed, cars and trucks will be required to drive no more than 10 miles per hour. you will also be required to check under the hood for napping masters before starting them.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA! You no tame human sirry pussy! HA! nut Li raise hood, put ninja sword on hot terminar of sorenoid and pussy nose. That wake you up Mr. Sirry Cat!HA HA!
Li arways wonder how something taste so good be so dumb. Big Grin Arr you boys here be wise, not make wise crack now! shame

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Li arways wonder how something taste so good be so dumb. Big Grin Arr you boys here be wise, not make wise crack now! shame

What more can we say!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dragonlady, do you feel the eyes of my soldiers watching your every move. sleep well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
you will also be required to check under the hood for napping masters before starting them.

Keep dreaming XO!! roflmao
Ahh thats what you think!! The first time I cranked up a truck with a crat wound up into the belt I was so mad I started whacking every crat in site and to this day when crats here my truck fire up they run like the wind!!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Would never have happende to a GSP... Still, one wish it was a cat, not a dog...

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
do you feel the eyes of my soldiers watching your every move

That scares me about like seein' Butterfly's mating. Roll Eyes

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote