THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Pictures - More new medicine!!!!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures - More new medicine!!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of young_ph
posted
Bought myself some 110gr Hornady V-Max bullets for my .308win yesterday, gonna load some and shoot a few jackal and porcupine tonight!!!!
btw, the 110gr rn bullets are really accurate out my rifle at 1500fps with a reduced load. mgun clap

Posts: 85 | Location: Limpopo, RSA | Registered: 04 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/C.../page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

Somewhere about 4-5-6 posts down on this thread there is a link about posting pictures. Take a look, if you have any questions give a holler. Wink

FWIW, I use www.photobucket.com to host my pictures, best I've found...but that probably doesn't mean much...

Dan

POTYHC

www.ShowUs.Yours

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of young_ph
posted Hide Post
Here's a few pictures of my friends using V-Max in a .222rem and a 7x64brennecke.

Posts: 85 | Location: Limpopo, RSA | Registered: 04 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Man oh man, I've seen some sore heads before...
So what's that shiney thingy at the end of your barrel? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.Turbo.Charger?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could not that be a sound suppressor ? I use hat also, with supersonic loads. No need for any muffs...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Daniel. I use "That" Wink

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pretty good shooting there Young_PH. N.S. Glad you fixed that o_d. I was wondering about your hat.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a stetson, has a hole or two, because of silly bets while training with bows - No I was not wearing it ;-)
My laptop keyboard sometimes makes me feel I may be affected by dyslexia...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dyslexia is ko. Just got back from taking my god for a walk, glad you fixed that too. Was getting ready to show the Fox Hat video again. Big Grin

Dan

POTYHC

www.HookedOn.Dyslexia

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dyslexia is ko. Just got back from taking my god for a walk

Me too,,,,,,Oh God? What is wrong with me,I read it ,and understood it..

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're ok PT. The normal mind makes allowances for those slightly jumbled letters and lets you read and understand them, The dyslexic mind goes, HUH! I have a problem with numbers and sometimes lose letters on the keyboard. Look as hard as I might sometmes they are just too well hid! Eeker
The inquiring mind however is something else! What I would like to know is what kind of leash he used to walk that god! Confused derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote