THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    DD, you're wanted on the African Forum!!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DD, you're wanted on the African Forum!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey, Dan, this guy's wondering what kind of croc mount to do.

Croc mount?

I figure maybe you could supply him with a photo of you playing "catch" with L'il Bob. You know, crat in mid-air, on the way to his waiting jaws??

Could make for a really interesting mount, if the taxidermist gets it right. I'm sure someone here could supply the crat. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
This is why we have Private Messenging.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Objection for the Defense! "Mounting" a croc is indeed high sport, and if it's a small one it qualifies as "Small Game" your Honor!

Doing it while juggling crats and chainsaws is high art, sometimes resulting in spontaneous lessons regarding the Darwin Theory. Eeker

Fischer, if I was you I'd suggest they do it in a pose reminiscent of the common scene in Africa wherein crocs gain their reputation as man-eaters..not to be confused with man-stompers such as hippos. I've never been to the Dark Continent so I don't know for sure, but have heard that doing laundry is a true to life reality survivor show in some areas. That's the best I can come up with under pressure. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

http://www.PutSomeStartchIn.TheLaundrySweetcakes

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Its OK Dan. He did mention lil' bob and a crat. Plus I think you get credit(?) for a reply that way. We ALL know the favorite food of nile crocks is Africans, not crats, though.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote