THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Hunting feral cats with a Coehorn 12pd Mortar
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting feral cats with a Coehorn 12pd Mortar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
What's cleaner than shock therapy? Big Grin

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sixgun Symphony:
*click here*

You sick bastard. That device is just as apt to wound or mame a cat as kill it. Holier than thou my ass! Saeed, we got our ass kicked for what we said? Look what this twisted sob is posting!

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Varmit shooting is fine. Lots of feral cats need to be put down.

Just make it a clean kill.
Saeed, I just can't believe you backed a Troll. What a hypocrit,pantyhose,dirty diaper wearing prickless Troll that ate the bait, Ha, Ha,EAT TROLL, EAT.Ha, Ha, Ha

Posts: 72 | Location: S.E. Wi for now | Registered: 01 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sixgun Symphony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska Dave:
quote:

Just make it a clean kill.
Saeed, I just can't believe you backed a Troll.

You are the troll.

I am fine with shooting cats. But you guys think it is "fun" to torment cats with electrical collars.

You guys are creeps and your posts make us all look bad to the non-hunters that might visit this website.

Posts: 1254 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You guys are creeps and your posts make us all look bad to the non-hunters that might visit this website.

Oh, i feel a nibble. Maybe better wait till he sucks it all in before I set the hook stir

Posts: 72 | Location: S.E. Wi for now | Registered: 01 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sixgun

BITE ME troll

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are the troll.

I am fine with shooting cats. But you guys think it is "fun" to torment cats with electrical collars.

Shooting at a bunch of cats with a twelve pound mortar is a clean kill? You are a dumb fucker!

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Lessee here...

6pack singer posts a bit, including the aforementioned mortar. Did 6PS disappear for a while, then reappear all huffy and stupid?

I smell a rat...maybe a spousal takeover of account type of rat? Mebbie a pussywhipped rat? Maybe just a rat...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
*click here*

animal what a fucking hypocrite! animal

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sixgun Symphony
posted Hide Post
A 12 pound morter is overkill, so death comes very fast.

You guys are still creeps for torturing cats.

Posts: 1254 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
who's torturing cats, and with what?

9 volts of electricity versus a 12-pound mortar?

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're a f'in MORON! A 4000 truck is overkill too...ahve you ever seen a run over animal suffer because it only got clipped? Maybe the pelvis is crushed...they crawl off and die minutes to hours later. Maybe they get crippled...we had a beautiful black lab (unknown owner till we could get it's collar and call the vet clinic on the tags...in the boonies where we are, there's no animal control but ourselves) get rolled by a truck in front of our house. It went and crawled into the brush, growling and snapping at anyone trying to help for TWO DAYS before dying of its wounds. A random chance, accurate to within a few yards mortar is more humane than a non-lethal training device widely used throughout the civilized world?

Moron...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by panzerguy:
launching a cat with or shooting at cats with one of these would be cooler than a Coehorn mortar?

Either should be legal as long as you give the crat a safety helmet.

Posts: 36231 | Location: Laughing so hard I can barely type.  | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
quote:

My Boy? It is only overkill untill the day you need it.
Put that in your ass and smoke it clap
To the stove with me
Turtle Cool

Speed kills
cave canum
Cat- The other white meat

Posts: 1115 | Location: SE PA | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote