New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Krat profit scheme
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The last place I worked offered Krat Insurance (Pet insurance), I never did get to look at the death benefit but there may be a profit making opportunity here.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Jamon-- If you sell'em insurance on their krats and then have somebody come wack'em for ya (cause I know you can't close the deal) won't ya have to pay death benys?

Posts: 21 | Location: oregon | Registered: 09 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Shades of organized crime. A crat assassin for hire! Insurance fraud with a .22 rifle.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be me. gunsmile

Dan

POTYHC

www.DangerousDan.TheHitMan

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Actually, I read jamon's problem a little differently. Perhaps as an employment benefit the company offers pet insurance to employees. The insurance probably covers health care costs and replacement costs for pets you have on some scale of benefits such as a well-trained pointer of pedigree injured-pays vet bill, same killed by accident at home-pays replacement cost. Now if an employee was to have a big herd of common cats that accidentally got run over all at one time by a steamroller, the employee with crat insurance might be able to get $25 a head. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote