New
Find
Notify
Tools

million dollar idea
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
it's a rainy, cold crappy day outside here, just the kind I need for my million dollar ideas. This one should go right alongside of the one I had for down lined padded bras. There are all sorts of game farms, shooting preserves etc. out there. you can shoot everything from an elephant to a quail on a game farm. Everything that is but a crat. We could start a crat shooting preserve. Charge fees for different types and sizes. Like a plain black would be a dollar and maybe 10 for a siamese, and 15 for an angora etc. Then we could have a european type scale with bronze, silver, and gold medal crats. and even charge more for that. On rainy days we could have a clubhouse with shooting ports and let the crats go outside to see if they go plop any louder when wet and hit with a swift. We could even go so far as to set up a dummy corporation with ties to the humane society to take all those poor homeless crats off their hands. Whatda you think?? Another million dollar idea??

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Out standing !!!! I want a seat with a good view & near the Toilet (Not getting any younger & I don't want to miss out on gettin my moneys worth )Put me down for 4 Tabbies ,2 ginger Toms & a Persion!!! jump

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Good idea but old stuff. People have spent money on cat-houses for ages! sofa

/Marterius Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
A first class operation would have a couple of gamekeepers, a fancy clubhouse for lolling about in extra bad weather, a skinner, a great chef, 3 or 4 bartenders, someone to bring ya a beer if you yelled "beer!", a room to keep the puss's in till you picked out the ones you wanted, taxidermy service, transportation to the airport by limo, etc.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can we call it The Men's Room? Smiler

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Fartn.Allowed

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Set it up like a theme park. Call it Crat World, Crat-Wood, or Six Cats over Texas. You could have a thrill ride where you get in a truck on rails and it would run through an area where cats are put out on the track at various points and you get to run over them. And to honor the old time circus there would be a shooting gallery like no other. Step up to the counter, pay your fee, and then grab the old gallery gun and shoot at cats going back and forth. Instead of the old softball and milk jug toss you'd use reqular base balls and there would be a pile of tethered cats to knock off the stand. You'd go over to the roller coaster and instead of getting in a car you would pay to have a cage full of scared cats put in the car and you could watch by remote tv camera as they rode the coaster for you. Bored with that you would go to Safari Land and select your weapon such as a double barrel 577 Nitro. You'd dress up in appropriate garb and then walk through the tall grass to stalk the calico and tabby lions that had just been released for you. Then there is Nam-world. All the cats are black and have little pointed hats clued to their heads and they'd be dressed in black pajamas. You'd walk through rice paddies and jungle shooting them with your M16. There'd be little cat villages where you could slaughter the females and kittens. You'll make millions off your crat theme park.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
We need to add a section of the club for full auto only!!! Imagine 30 rounds in a few seconds at the evil vermin!!! Very effective at stopping charges!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deciple-of-keith:
I want a seat with a good view & near the Toilet

I take it, that you will not be bringing the wife. sofa jump

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Didn't some fella get in deep doo shooting his gun when his wife had the seat with a good view & near the terlet?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boys, y'all got me with that salvo! POTKB! roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.BreathlessIn.Yankeetown

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This idea hase a great deal of merit (I especialy like NAM-WORLD) but it is brobably going nowhere unless you were to convert some ATV's into remote controled weapons platforms carying 10GA miniguns loaded with 3" #4 buck to be operated via (you guessed it) the internet. Wink

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I take it, that you will not be bringing the wife.

Didn't some fella get in deep doo shooting his gun when his wife had the seat with a good view & near the terlet?
sofaYou Blokes can say what you want!I'm not scared of her bawling& I'm in total control of the situation (I've installed head phones in the Toilet with soothing piped music) Razzer

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted Hide Post
Great, we'll have DragonLady run the restaurant. For once there won't be any doubt whether it's really chicken in the Sweet & Sour Chicken.

On the game management side: where will we get prey species? Or we can approach grocers and restaurants and offer to dispose of their meat and fish waste. If we can't keep the food supply going the crats will spread too far out.

Good thinking buthcloc.

When I mention a cartridge,the rifles involved:
22LR Cooey SingleShot | 22 Hornet 40sCZ | 223Rem CZ 527 Varmint
30-06 Husqvarna Sporter | 300 WinMag A-BoltII S/S BOSS | 458 WinMag Ruger #1

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I s'pose that was me, when I shot a squirrel from the throne when we lived out on the farm. I LOVE casement windows; you know, the kind you could crank out? My wife always has a cat around; I would wait until the cat was sunning itself on the sill, then I would turn the crank until the window was straining against the frame, then I would turn the latch and SPROING! off goes the kitty for a nice ride through the air.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote