Tools

Re: Who shall I be?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
BTT

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
heEHeEeehEEeHeeE...

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I see you were successful in your transformation!

Posts: 19183 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Interesting new name, I'm just surprised you didn't choose something like "Dork Vader" and use a pic of Rick Moranis from the movie "Spaceballs" for the avatar..

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
I am more of a Tolkien geek. The space stuff never really interests me.

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker stick with the Toolmaker handle.You may need to have your meds checked if you are having a difficult time with who you are.I can recommmend a Doctor.As always just trying to help out.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I decided that both will soon be gone. The toolmaker will dissappear at the stroke of post 1000 and the High Tech Redneck will go too. Instead I will use the username I use at every other messageboard HTRN. Can we figure out what it stands for? I've applied to the admins for a name change on the High Tech account as it has an older sign up date. Unless you people give me a good reason to change my mind...

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Change your mind into what? Any ol' handle you want to use is fine with us HTRN/Toolmaker. We haven't lost that lovin' feelin'...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.MarionMichael.Morrison

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
The name change has been approved by the powers that be. A little over 200 posts and the name change happens...

Toolmaker