New
Find
Notify
Tools

leo story??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i suppose this isn't the proper time for a story about leo, crats , and his riding lawn mower troll

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
No,No, do tell.
This place needs a shot in the arm. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
Don't tease, Butch! Give.

Rich Big Grin

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK but this will get me in trouble with ss
seems as leo in his younger years had a neighbor who had loads of crats, and of course this made lots of krittens. being a crat hater in the most morbid of ways, and being then a teen ager who was expected to do some duties around the farm, one of which was mowing the lawn. so leo would catch a crat or kritten in live traps - always the ones which were doing damage of course - bury them whith their heads sticking our of the ground, mow the lawn

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo I just love a story with a happy ending.

Posts: 72 | Location: S.E. Wi for now | Registered: 01 April 2006Reply With Quote