Notify
Tools

1001 uses for Super Glue
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted
I have seen ....

A cat glued by its feet to the hood of a car.

A cat glued to the siding of a cat lovers house just below their bed room window.

Cats glued together by their paws. Ugly sight.

A mean dog with a cat glued to its nether regions by the cats belly hair. It was hard to tell what
was going on with the dog running so fast and changing directions every ten feet or so.

A cat glued to an archery target. My neighbor will have a hard time explaining that to his cat loving wife
after she found the cat with his arrow in it. That will teach him to bad mouth the South.

Rabbit skin glued all over a cat just before he was let loose in prime coyote hunting country. There was a
bell also attached to the rabbit fir.

A cat glued to the outside of a mini-van that had a Garfield stuck to the inside with suction cups.

A cat glued to the side of the house of a cat lover. This was near the door with the cats paw glued to the
door bell, at 2:00 AM.

A cat's tail glued to the antenna of a cat lovers car, to the truck lip of a cat lovers car, to the front of
a cat lovers car at the edge of the hood.

Four live mice glued to the paws of a cat before he was put back in his yard.

The nether regions of a foul Tom glued throughly shut.

A dumb cat lover who didn't want his female bred by the local Toms glued a square of stainless steel mesh over
her love port.

A cat glued to a skateboard by only the two front paws and one rear one. This resulted in some confused
cat loving neighbors when this cat was seen pushing a skateboard down their street somewhat erratically.

Honestly, I don't know where the neighborhood kids got all those tubes of thick Super Glue. And I also don't
know where all those thick welding gloves came from.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
You'r my hero !!!! Now I want one glued to the railroad tracks !!!

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I recieved a new McMaster-Carr catalog the other day,,touting a few new breeds of super glue,,might have to buy some stock in that company Wink Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm tempted to look up my Ex for follow up research. She deserves to have a couple of pussies glued to her magnificent boobs...Hopefully one in heat, the other just...Hot.

Dan

POTYHC

www.WouldServeHer.Right

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Where do they get their supplies and ideas! Photos?

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
ahhh as far as the new breeds of superglue, might i suggest Locktite 420... this is an INDUSTRIAL strength superglue we use at the company i work for, to glue the gaskets into the tap saddle bodies, the only way to get the gaskets out after you glue them in with it... is to grind them out. Big Grin

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
Our aircraft quality adhesives are date limited......can't see wasting that high dollar stuff.
I'm wondering about a couple of toms tails attached.

Lt. Robert J. Dole, 10th Mountain, Italy.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
The industrial cyanoacrylates are generally $$$$, better off buying off the shelf "superglue"(really just cyanoacrylate) the other option is those 2 part fast setting epoxies that come with their own applicator that applies both components at the right ratio.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote