THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: Went to Cabela's Friday in Hamburg, PA...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Went to Cabela's Friday in Hamburg, PA...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Hey TM! Didn't you ever get enough of somethin' to last you for a while? or you didn't want some more till "later"? Muskies are like that sometimes. Although bass will bite your bait with a tail hanging out of their mouth. nedd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chuckwagon, where's your 1st home? Wish I had a nickel for every time I went down to the Loreli for sunset and BD & the Extenders.

TM, I never fished muskie and I really don't know what they fight like but I used to chase tarpon in the Keys with an 8# for giggles. Caught a few up to around 40#. My guess is that if you're in fairly open water a 10# will do the trick. If you're not in the "sporting" mood, get a 12#.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.SetThat.Hook

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote