Picture of invader66
posted
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/139100333

From miss. forums.
Time to go to work Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Some cats make good diesel. Some cats make good Mew Gew Gai Pan. Thats just how it is.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Thats the best idea I've heard all year!Especially with current fuel prices,,The ability to run over critters,,throw them in a vat liberally doused with soy/corn oil,,boil it down,then run over some more!!!!!!! thumbI wonder what kind of fuel value a white tail holds bewildered Might have to change my handle from claybuster to carcass chucker Roll Eyes Clay,,,, http://www.buildabigger still.com

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Make my next car purchase a diesel...

Now for a 200 Hp outboard motor that runs diesel. Big Grin

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roughly about 15km's to the cat aye? Not bad at all! clap & there I was thinking all these years that CAT was short for catipiller& it turns out it means what they run on /over roflmao

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I like the part about a 'CATalytic converter. Smiler

And here, all these years,my ancestors and other friends have been using corn. bewildered

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a book out called "From the Deep Fryer to the Fuel Tank" by Jonathon Tickell. It is all about Bio-diesel. Well almost, I didn't see a section about rendering crats.
Big Grin I just had a flash of a Cat motor with a hairball! jump derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
With the cost of cat fuel it is cheaper and more efficient to make cats into Mew Shu Cat, or Puss in Hot Ginger Fuzz appetizers.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hair balls in the injectors will only be a problem when Toms are used. Pussy crats have their own unique issues...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.TitInA.Wringer

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote