Find
Notify
Tools

Clean Cat !!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
OK I have just now got my breath back,,,,, we had a roll in shower instaled MONDAY for me and my wheelchair, well today I see the WIFES cat checking it out, he goes in and is snooping around, I come in and shut the showers door, he gets worry'd but no big deal until I turn the water on and the shower head is flopping around in the bottom like a loose fire hose, this damn cat is jumping , flopping , and make'n this death yawl like I have never heard before. He pissed all over but it went down the drain , I tell ya I all most fell out laughing, he ran out and just went under the bed, maybe he'll get sick and die now ????

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
You might have finished it off!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anybody here ever tape up the glass doors to a shower stall just to see how much it'll hold? Confused This woulda been a good time to do that I think. Mighta found out how long a crat can swim without a live trap. bewildered

Dan

POTYHC

www.CuriousMinds.WantToKnow

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Dan,
The shower, after a lot of duct tape(what else in the deep south?), will go just over halfway up before an avalanche of water gets a couple of boys in DEEP(pun intended) trouble, and it was fun swimming around!!!
At the university, 30 years ago, as the statute of limitations has expired!!! Go to the fifth floor of a six story dorm room in the wee hours. This was before the days of survailance cameras. Plug up the shower drains with the flat rubber stoppers, next, wedge a sheet of plywood into the open step in to the shower. As the water rises, it holds the plywood until it breaks. Next, a wall of water floods the bottom five floors and the sixth floor residents all get polygraphs and we get intoxicated!!! DO NOT try this at home!!! No cats were hurt in the making of these events, just wait!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote