Find
Notify
Tools

Girl Scout Cookie Time
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Girl Scout Cookie Time is usually between January and April depending on the part of the country you are in. I always buy a few boxes of my favorite thin mint cookies to munch on while reloading a few hundred of my favorite .222 cat loads. I also like the cookies as a snack when I clean and renew the leather gear I use with my flintlocks and am really busy molding ball for the summer's shooting program. That's when I hear the kittens meowing and tussleing in my converted rabbit hutches where I keep the ones the scout ladies give me when I get the cookies. All those possums I cook at primitive events for my shooting buddies aren't.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does that mean that Chinese cuisine is finally catching on in the Carolina foothills? rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.UseRotsa.Garric!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,,I think it means that P.T.Barnum was right,,There's a sucker born every minute jumpingClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote