New
Find
Notify
Tools

Didja ever go here?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am underwhelmed by the tidal wave of response. Roll Eyes

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,,I did'nt click the link,,,,but have had many a chuckle over crowbusters hate mail,,and have turned on a few people to thier site.Seems kind of silly we have never invited them to come here,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Don't worry Dan. Its just that experienced CRATBUSTERS know when to begin the squeeze.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was away from the sight for a couple of days, so effing sue me Danno! Big Grin That Crowguy is a rank amateur when it comes to innuendo and insult. We have people here who could really tune him up. Wink derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi,
It amazes me how many bleeding hearts are out there. My Mom asked me the other day, she is 76 years old, what is wrong with men today? They all seem to be castrated or something, they all act like a bunch of women! A lot of them are.
The hate mail reminds me of a web site I used to frequent, PETA! (People Eating Tasty Animals). Shoud have seen the hate mail they got! Was even a big lawsuit over the domain name!!
pipedoctor

Posts: 17 | Location: Battle Ground, Washington | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote