Tools

Tuff Crat......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder PT. Those cats would do that to old wimmen and babies if you don't watch them, let alone baby quails, and little rabbits.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Wonderful! roflmao

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That not Musrim cat Li think. He die anyway.

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
That not Musrim cat Li think. He die anyway

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Ha! Tough? More like showing up after the job is done!

THe shooter should have taken the opportunity to add the crat to the kill card!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the camera shooter had already been consumed.

we allow no spies. this was the result of a final training session for elite troops. the soldier you see stayed to distract the photographer spy long enough for the rest of the squad to take up positions. the end was swift and beautiful to behold. it makes for an excellent propoganda and recruiting tool. thank you for posting it. our numbers swell ever faster...

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Cocky little @$#%, isn't it? And I do mean IT.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote