Tools

Lets have a bit of perspective
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
These people are really frauds. www.petakillsanimals.com

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe, maybe not as long as they are after PETA I am in no hurry to expose them.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which one, PETA, or the anti-PETA group?

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wolves in PETA Cammo? As long as SOMEBODY does it, that's all that matters. Question is, when we run out of Crats, what will PETA do next? Confused I mean, I know what I'm going to do. beer

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.PETASpeakWith.ForkedTongue

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SO MANY TREE HUGGERS SO FEW BULLETS !!!!!!!! Mad

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I think I'll open a peta branch collection center out front for unwanted puss's of all kinds. It will compliment the sporting cats center I'm putting in out back. I may have a few rare and select samples for sale for the range experts or fancy chefs seeking that perfect specimen. I'm hoping the dimocrats running the county give me a subsidy for starting up a new business employing 25 or more shooters, er, I mean employees.!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Make sure they are all minorities NS, you know, Conservative white male shooters of antiques with a cause. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.HalfALeague.HalfALeague

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Hey!!!!!!!!That's pretty neat,,,,This could turn out to be a really good "cat fight"!!!And no,,,I'm not sending a penny to either side,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote