Find
Notify
Tools

BSA Holographic Sight
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted
Posted this over in Optics, but there must not be anyone awake over there. Anybody have any experience with this sight, figure it might be just the ticket for a turkey/crat gun.

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
I have a BSA red dot on my 22 lr pistol. Works pretty good. Just keep plenty of batteries handy. I can't remember to shut the thing off when I put it in the case.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I have a Tasco Pro-Point on the Ruger Target .22. Works good have the same battery problem mentioned earlier.
It wouldn't be that bad if I rembered to turn it off.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a bushnell holo sight on my ruger markII. It uses a short stuby battery that's not available everywhere but seems to last a long time. Don't know for sure but I'm thinking my holosight might turn itself off after awhile. I like the holosight but I'm getting too old and don't see as well as I did when I bought the thing. Now I'm thinking I want a handgun scope instead for the magnification and clarity.