New
Find
Notify
Tools

status report
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
feralcomm reports our infiltrators are inreasing their hold on these unsuspecting humans. we have agents in place in over half of the households in many major areas. they have been convinced to vote democrat and ban all harming of our kind. further, their children are attracted to us, so we have a ready supply of future slaves.

scattered skirmishes continue in the more remote areas. the chainsaw wielding fat sweaty maniac has not appeared again. we are convinced that he had a stroke last time out, or spike tv is having a dukes of hazzard marathon. either way we are preparing a nice surprise for him the next time he ventures into our territiry. the abundance of game continues to increase as well, as more of these stupid humans quit hunting and take up golf. they laugh at us chasing around strings...ha. golf is the purrrfect revenge.

the one known as dan has been absent from the field of battle lately. we believe that our continued assault has worn him down, and he retreated from the fields of battle. we place another hairball in the victory column.

our attempts to convince a few cainines to join us has been largely unsuccessful. we had hoped that a few were intelligent enough to come to our side, or that there was enough wild blood left in their breeding, but alas, they are too stupid and inbred. it is prehaps better, they are notorious for eating more than their share, so this leaves more resources for our consumption.

puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Sounds like some one got their butt scubbed this weekend........

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Poletax,

Shove that thing back in the toilet and finish the job!

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok ! Who the hell aproved Birmans Baby photos on the site?????? Eeker

http://www. Must of been a ugly baby.com

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
scattered skirmishes continue in the more remote areas. the chainsaw wielding fat sweaty maniac has not appeared again. we are convinced that he had a stroke last time out, or spike tv is having a dukes of hazzard marathon. either way we are preparing a nice surprise for him the next time he ventures into our territiry.

THE ENTIRE PLANET IS MY TERRITORY. GET OUT OR DIE.

THE REASON I HAVEN'T "APPEARED", IS BECAUSE I DON'T LEAVE SURVIVORS.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Be afraid, flea bag - There's another one as of yesterday.

New Nephew:

His older brother is making an excellent padawan apprentice. thumb

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
His older brother is making an excellent padawan apprentice

And both are welcomed into the Fold. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I have to talk my brother into taking him to the range one day. Unfortunately, there's some issues at the moment with steel plates, so I can't let him shoot at swinging targets. I think he'd like that alot better than shooting at paper.

HTRN