Find
Notify
Tools

Lucky 13 Baby!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of young_ph
posted
Me and a buddy went out this weekend and whacked 13 crats with my .177 air-rifle mgun, all brain and lung shots! The people(fools) that used to live in the street behind me moved, and they left 21 crats behind! I don't mind doing the cleaning up....... The ones that we wounded were quickly took out by my foxterrier and jack russel, great fun!!!! jumping jumping jumping

Posts: 85 | Location: Limpopo, RSA | Registered: 04 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
You da' man. Lots of folks would consider .177 air rifle hunts on cat to be a "stunt hunt". Once upon a time, that sort of thing was admired, and I think you should get a big "C" for credit.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Talk about a quandary--haven't shot a crat in months and someone leaves this guy a year's supply! Maybe I should be wishing for a couple of my neighbors to move? I have noticed that when I do pop one, that "Has Anyone Seen My Fluffy?" signs pop up at the entrance to my neighborhood. Since we are two parallel streets between pastures, we have lots of coyotes too, to help with the problem crats.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Did your departed neighbors leave a forwarding address? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.Reunited.Families

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of young_ph
posted Hide Post
Nope, they just packedup and left, can you imagine the stench in their house with all the piss and shit from the cats?
I'm getting myself a CZ200s precharged airgun with a 4-12x scope next week, yay!!!!!! lol At the moment I'm using a n Ultratech spring piston airgun........

Posts: 85 | Location: Limpopo, RSA | Registered: 04 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of young_ph
posted Hide Post
I screwed up 2 more crats' day today, the both shoulder shots with my Jack Russel finishing one off, so funny!!!!!!!!!jumping jumping jumping

One of Us
Picture of Arkapigdiesel
posted Hide Post
I've got a Beeman R-9 .20 caliber pellet rifle coming next week. I have a friggin crat that gets in my back yard and into my bass boat even with a cover over it. I've found claw marks in the seats from the little bastard, but if I see it again I intend on popping it in the head with the pellet rifle. Couldn't think of a better way to break it in.

Posts: 91 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote