New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art of the Kill
 Login/Join

posted
Greetings to all!!
This is my first post to this site. What a joy it was to find hunters that enjoy the same thing I have for years!! LOL
This all started when my ex brought home some inbred, deformed cat. It would screw anything that came along. Wasn't long befor there were 6 or so toms hanging around. One of the foundation vent screens was missing, so this was where all of them would get into the garage. But whenever someone came into the garage, they would beat a hasty retreat outside. So, I rigged up a trap door, ran a string to the garage door. One night I hear all of this ungodly racket from the garage. So I trip the trap door, and I now have 6 cats ready and waiting. The first one was pretty easy, one shot, between the eyse. This must have sent out some sort of alarm, because all the rest of them started running around trying to escape. They were literally crawling the walls. Took me about 30 minuets, but I finally got them all. But I accidently included the wifes cat in the process!!LOL There was blood, piss and shit everywhere. Took me 2 hours to clean it all up.
A while later, I caught a couple other cats in the garage. They were pretty tame, and would let me hold them. They seemed to be frieds, so I used a couple of ty raps to bind their tails together, so they would always be close. A little bit of turpintine sp waverayed in just the right place, and they weren't friends anymore! What a sight it was. There were pieces of cat everywhere! They never returned.
It seems to be a common occurance. When a cat is let out of live trap, they seem to always travel in a straight line. As long as it is away from the trap. Especially when there are 45 slugs bouncing all around. This is an awful lot of fun.
There are several other hunting conquest, but those can wait.
Nice to be here, hope to hear some interesting "tails" as well.
TTYL
pipedoctor wave

Posts: 17 | Location: Battle Ground, Washington | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Pipedoctor,

I hope that you realize that this is actually a group therapy forum.
The smaller the groups you shoot, the sooner you will reach inner peace.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pipe, next time just start the car after the trap door is closed, lot less mess and noise. I do congratulate you on your ingenuity however, and taking out the genetically infirm.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.NoLead.GasChamber

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Doc, you just keep that bale of catnip in there and you will always have entertainment. Might have to just S-S-S though, except here of course. N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I always try to keep a tight group, but that is hard when they are moving real fast!! LOL.
But you know what they say, " When there is lead in the air, there is danger!" (and fun)
I have since moved , and divorced the first wife. New wife is much more understanding about cats. She does not like them either! Especially when they leave paw prints on her car. There aren't many strays running around where I live, but I was able to procure a box of cats from the local pound. They don't like to do that, but they have a surplus, and I convinced them they would be well taken care of. They were!
TTYL
Wayne
Nice to hear from everyone!

Posts: 17 | Location: Battle Ground, Washington | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Pipedoctor,

Don't forget the box of kitties outside the mall that the little kids are trying to find a home for. Be nice and take a kitty home. It will make you feel better.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan, you have a good idea about the crat gas chamber. It would really handy if the car was equiped with the remote start feature, that is on some of the car alarm clickers. Just start the car without the chance of crats escapeing out the door as you go to start car. When enough time has passed (car starts to run rough) use your automatic garage door opener to air the place out.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have the technology!

thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.AuswitzN.Buchenwald

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Similar to what I used on the local Mink. Garbage Bag Belsen, Accord Aushwitz! Roll Eyes derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote