THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Feline lovers, hunters hiss over cat hunt

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feline lovers, hunters hiss over cat hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of gas57
posted
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/04/12/killing.wildcats.ap/index.html

Jeff

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good cheese, cat hunting, I guess I'm gonna have to vist the great state of Wisconsin soon...

Maybe move there...

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Something here is makin' my gut ache...it ain't the friggin' crat either! thumbdown

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Born.Losers

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like it, I like it alot.

Big-un

Posts: 81 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 05 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You see, all these animal lovers at these meetings would rather POISON them, like they did ground squirels and pds. That's their idea of humane, strychnine instead of lead.
BTW, isn't wearing whiskers at a meeting of Crat hunters a lot like wearing antlers in deer season?

Put your nose to the grindstone, your belly to the ground, and your shoulder to the wheel. Now try to work in that position!

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Duh, why's that women holding up a target. I thought you weren't supposed to stand behind targets.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Does it really matter if Wisconsin passes this silly law?

Apparently these people never heard of the "3S" method! thumb

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote