THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    What's with all of the 'cat killing' talk?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's with all of the 'cat killing' talk?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Jlongo,

All right, we'll stamp your tourist's Visa next time. It is good to know some Yankees have common sense.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Gosh... Do people really kill those defenseless kitties??? That's just awefull... boohoo gunsmile boohoo

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
In defense of Savage 99, KentuckyMountainMan, et all... Cat's are wonderful creatures.

They make the best projectiles I've found yet for my air cannon!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Cat Doctor
posted Hide Post
TOOL MAKER,

About your air cannon, I have always wondered, do cats really always land on their feet? they say bread always lands butter side down what happens if you strap a piece of buttered bread on a cats back???????

Married men live longer than single men do,

but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Posts: 165 | Location: missouri | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
If you put buttered bread on a cats back the coyotes cholesterol level goes up. Use margarine.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I honestly don't know. It's hard to tell anything from the blood smear on the wall! thumb

HTRN

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote