To many that don't splat Krat ??
Just my $.02

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Hi, HalS wave welcome to the insanity.
There is a regular cats forum...first one under Other Topics.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With all due respect to a stranger, THIS IS THE CRAT FORUM! beer Crats be small game too, it's mostly all we shoot, and other things. Saeed has been watching this, analysing, formulating, considering...change is slow to occur in the Mid-east ya know. He WANTS to call it the Crat Forum but remains undecided. Also in the running, "The Cuckoo's Nest", "Birman's Lair", "Big Al's Smorgasboard", "Aunt Tabby's Neighborhood", and lastly, "Revenge on the PETAphiles".

So there ya have it. Check in on the forum now and then, contribute if you like. Informative letter to follow.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheresNoPlace.LikeHome

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Perhaps it has more to do with the fact that cats are so destructive to our suburban and rural native wildlife, that some here dislike them so. I for example, would never shoot a herd of woodchucks into extinction, but be sure I would wipe out every cat possible in my back yard, or on the hunt lease.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You go Mr. Sherlock! thumb Rike Mr. Buster say, "Kirr 'em arr!" Have mutha arr party then GI's! Bring wife, baby~san, girr friend! Have hot time Golden Chopstix that night! Cool

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't be tooo hard on halS Cool

And DlagonRady? When did you get some black in you...... you know.... "you go"??? I guess you went black this past weekend and have not yet come back roflmao

I discuss at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

this wine gets better and better beer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~san, something wrong way Dragon Lady tark? This you go is same same right on? bewilderedLi know many curtures, now too much confused. You think? Confused

Li hum boom-shacka-racka.