Find
Notify
Tools

Gawd I love springtime!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Its too easy but i'll take it Wink
I got a female Crat in heat here at home and wife wondering why i am messing with the recorder Big Grin
She is pissed because of the yowling and says lets put her in the back room or sumpthin and i'm saying hell no, lets put her outside. Wife says, but we don't want kittens. I say no sweat there won't time....heh heh!
She says.....oh! Now that woman is not agin me having a little fun while solving a problem, but has to say, why don't we get her fixed? I say ok, soon as the tape is full gunsmile
Now i live on an acreage with a ton of Crats in the area, lots are feral and i recognise the neighbors Crats anyway.......so am i lucky or what? clap
Maybe i will go back into the Guiding/Outfitting business! No horses,tents,or hassles, just my trusty little digital recorder!

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
American inovation on the move! thumb I suspect you will have some damn fine calling tapes for 'yotes, crats, dorgs and such...keep up the good work!

Dan

POTYHC

www.Ecalls.RUs

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
American inovation?????? The hound is a Canuck! Razzer clap jumping derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
Hey I want a copy !!!!

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by derf:
American inovation?????? The hound is a Canuck! Razzer clap jumping derf

Yep, but i had a "classic" education! beer

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by short44:
Hey I want a copy !!!!

Ummmm....how about after i put them on ebay Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Er,,,,,,,North American.....

Dan

POTYHC

www.TakeThat.Derf! sofa

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, we need a smilie with an umbrella in here!! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Springtime!!!I was driving like a drunk all day today trying to pick off chucks in the road,,they were out in #'s today!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Hey, that gives me an idea. How about a cat calling contest. Might just catch on. I guess if they answer to here kitty kitty kitty then you should probally make sure there are no witnessess before you shoot though?

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I always favored the theory that the groundhogs were somehow eating dissolved road salt because I never saw them eating the new grass at the road's edge. I never could hit one with my car either.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hound,
I wonder if you could turn that into a side line? Selling "special" aftermarket tapes to people with varmint calling machines.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I can buy that one there Ned,,Better yet is when the mulberry's are dropping fruit over the road,,I think the decaying fruit they eat off the road affects thier reflexes just enough to give you that extra bit of an edge WinkClay www.ThankYouCaliforniaForYourWine.com

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Put it on Ebay and see what happens

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brassb:
Hound,
I wonder if you could turn that into a side line? Selling "special" aftermarket tapes to people with varmint calling machines.

Hmmmm......wonder if it has been done? Got a big black ragged eared male feral this morning. Was just about to send him a triple deuce message when he strolled into an old culvert behind my shop. My hands reached for the flaregun all by themselfs before i could ponder the situation, but the lucky devil came out the other end too quick, saw me and scatted across the pasture stopping 75 yards out and stood looking smug.....for a bit under 5 seconds!
The flaregun would have been more "illuminating" for both of us! gunsmile