THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    New Crat Whacker is on it's way!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Crat Whacker is on it's way!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello fellow crat whackers I just got some pics in an email from one of my gunsmiths saying my newest crat blasting stick was prepped to ship from Montana ASAP!
Well here she is!

Well whada yall think?

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reach out and smack a few for me-- Big Grin

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I'll bite - what is a 270 Allen Magnum?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a 7mm RUM necked down to 270 cal with the shoulder blown out to increase capacity a bit.
It sports a 30 inch Lilja #8 straight taper 1n8 twist tube and is throated for 169.5 grain wildcat custom bullets made by Richard Graves of Canada. Holland recoil lug, Holland heavy varminter stock with wide forearm, Holland QD muzzle break, Fully accurized Rem 700 action pillar beddded with Sako extractor added for reliability. Trigger is set at a crisp smooth 2.5 pounds.

If you want more info I may be able to accomodate!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote