Find
Notify
Tools

just plain fun
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted
i was gonna drop this in the crat forum, but ya know, Not to spread any more hate and discontent among people here on this forum, So here it is right here inthe small game hunting section. not really hunting but here it is anyhow .Enjoy

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

Oops i forgot the link, try this

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got really good at dropping the on the spanish bayonets. That's groovy dude! clap

Dan

POTYHC

www.Boing.Squish

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
i added it to my favorites on the work computer and renamed it cat lovers forum. We will see what happens when the boss opens it up HE HE HE HE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most fun I've had forever. My son will love it especially since his new bride brought home 2 crats.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote