How Cold Is It?...........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
Brrrrrrr........

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a CRATCICLE! rotflmo clap Those folks at ebaumsworld are so whacked out...wonder why they don't show up here once in awhile? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WasMarriedToOneOf.ThoseOnce

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
reminds me of an incident many moons ago. there were 3 of us who insisted on terrorizing every crat within a 30 mile radius. One day 2 of us spots this big gray and white one. Blam- dead crat. It was colder than tobys butt that day & we put a stick in the crats mouth so it looked like it was snarling, spread its legs & let it freeze solid. Then that evening we placed it on the 3rd friends mailbox, sort of like a billboard. Anyway all of sudden he gets a call from a neighbor 2 doors down chewing him out royally. Seems like this crat looked just like his and he'd just spent $200 on a vet bill on the crat & figured richey had blasted his crat & was mocking him. Rich hadn't even seen the dead on on the mailbox. When he did he went over to try to appease the neighbor, explaining to him that he didn't have anything to do with it. All to no avail. The just about came to blows, when his crat ran out from under the porch. TO this day I still can't see why richey didn't see all the humor we did in the whole process

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Great! He can sort of "lord" it over that nieghbor now. Great deal on the cat posing procedure.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I always figgered that if yer gonna do that, least a fella could do is dress the crat in a tutu...just for effect...in proper Tolstoy pose of course. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.OrAsA.MountedPair

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was an old lady that lived in the same small town as me. I was a young lad at the time. We, (I can't even remember who was with me at the time) found a dead crat along the street. As young boys will sometimes do, we picked it up and flipped it over. The old lady saw us messing with the cat and she came out fit to be tied. Seems she thought we had killed it and were leaving it on her lawn as a prank. She calmed down when we explained that we just found it there. Apparently, back in another time, young men used to do things to cats to harass young ladies. Anybody ever?

There is nothing that cannot be accomplished with brute force and ignorance

Posts: 145 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Haha That is halarious. Wonder how that happened.

Posts: 53 | Location: Washington | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
A good kitty .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
here kitty kitty, come on kitty, where are you kitty?

Posts: 46 | Location: N.E. Sask. Canada | Registered: 06 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
So, Dan, are you saying that pussy was frigid?

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd say that one is as cold as the Ex, but that is only my opinion. Dunno what her next husband thinks, or if he is the last for that matter...

Dan

POTYHC

http://www.Poor.Bastid