New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Another One Bites the Dust
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just give them time Annie, why just yesterday I saw a new Fl. car tag that heralded the "Save the Florida Whales" movement. Florida, the state with a tag for all seasons, then a few more for good measure. Something like 50 or so, that being as of the last few days. When did the Windy State identify it's own resident whale population? All I can figure is that they either did a recent census of Marine Land/Sea World and saw a previously unrecognized voting block, OR the state's Tag Master was spending a little time in Miami Beach. There be some whales there, but as I recall they are non-residents. What I really am curious about, is when are they going to have a "Support your local Hurricane" plate?

Anyhoo, this might be your beginnings for the well know "15 minutes" Andy W. said we were to expect. I can see the headlines now, with a picture of a hoard of bunny humpers carrying placards in front of your place: "Kiss a Mole!", or "Moles have mommies too!", and lastly, "Stop Annie Eichman! Mass Murderer!"

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.FilmAt.Eleven

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote