THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    FREE TARGETS. Many sites, Many, Many FREE TARGETS!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE TARGETS. Many sites, Many, Many FREE TARGETS!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted
So many people were interested in this data on other sites, I thought I'd share it in a couple of places in the Accurate Reloading Forums.

Below are some sites with a tremendous selection of free targets. Hope they're helpful.

www.targetz.com
www.mytargets.com
www.glockfaq.com/targets.htm
www.protargets.com/targets/index2.htm
www.gamecalls.net/free_stuff/52_free_targets.html
www.uspalma.com/Targets/targets.htm

If you want some really long range target go to the last site in the list and check out their "Xlong" range targets. Wink

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
Here's more.

Credit to PT

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
you forgot the nabors cat!
Thanks for the sites! I also use push pins to save on the damn staples!

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote