New
Find
Notify
Tools

OUT OF THE CLOSET
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Unbelivable --I have found this formum of sick twisted and preverse indivduals like my self. I thought I was alone in my secert ways and desires for the demise of the hated enemy. The vile creatures lurk everywhere and I thought I was alone in my quest for their destruction. Now a new dawn as a light my soul soars at the thought of a secert army opposing the ungodly hoard--CRATS.

Probly just to much vodka last night but I have not laughed so hard in a long time since reading this formum. jumping
In the future I shall post some of my adventurs in combating the DARK ONES now that I know that I am not alone animal

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RM007---

In your quest and combat with the DARK ONES, may the force be with you.

And, welcome to the forum. Only rule they have, far as I can tell, is that you gotta post pictures to keep everyone happy.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RM007:
Unbelivable --I have found this formum of sick twisted and preverse indivduals like my self. I thought I was alone in my secert ways and desires for the demise of the hated enemy. The vile creatures lurk everywhere and I thought I was alone in my quest for their destruction. Now a new dawn as a light my soul soars at the thought of a secert army opposing the ungodly hoard--CRATS.

Probly just to much vodka last night but I have not laughed so hard in a long time since reading this formum. jumping
In the future I shall post some of my adventurs in combating the DARK ONES now that I know that I am not alone animal

Eureka!
Yet another Birman nemesis!
Welcome home RM007 cheers

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes indeedy! Tell us if you can, have you ever been to Murder Creek?

Dan

POTYHC

www.LotsaDeadCrats.There

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No but Bloody Basin is only 20 miles north of Phx

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I think it is appropriate that one of the game management units in Oregon is called Murderer's Creek.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!