New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ingenuity
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Tell me what you all think about this approach. I have been losing the war around here. They bring in the crats faster than they can be eliminated.

On the way home I looked down our street and like always there were crats in the road. They are about a block down from our house and are too fast for me to run them over. They have the advantage of living by a stop sign. My new idea is to walk down there on a day when the owners of the 30 or so crats are outside. I would began taking pictures and writing notes on a notepad. I would be taking the pictures of the beasts in their yard as to create as much of a scene as possible. When the Fluffyhumpers ask me what I am doing I will tell them I am doing before and after research on the complete elimination of feral crats and it's impact on the local songbird population. I would then tell them that I would be eradicating any crat without a collar or off private property. I will next tell them I may be back in a week or so to take pictures after the vermin are killed.
I am down to my last idea to kill these disease carryin, sandbox crappin, flower killin, baby attackin pieces of useless filth.
When the baby won't sleep at night I load him up in the car and cruise the streets stalking crats. I have yet to hit one. I need a faster car or a better technique on running them over.
I recently travelled to the potato fields of ID and saw my first true field lion. They are every bit as nasty as the vermin around here.

jamon

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Jamon,,san,,yoo go to dollar store,,,biglots,,,buy de sardines,,herring,,kippers,,even look at canned crat food,,,whatever a month from expiring,,for loose change,, just poke a couple 1/8" holes in whatever you come out with from the store,,and place well before the stop sign,,Clay,,P.S.,,keep'em close to the centerline,,,,And,,Kill'em ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 45LCshooter
posted Hide Post
daisy cutter

All that's gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost.
--J.R.R. Tolkien

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think.
--Niels Bohr

Posts: 381 | Location: Kiowa, AL | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
As a matter of sporting form, do not ever tell the fluffyhumpers anything. They value cats even above life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. They love crats more than some males like bathhouses. And none of it is rational, so you can't warn, discuss, or threaten. It's like teaching pigs to sing high tenor. Not much profit in it. Clay is right, bait the centerline, especially mid-block, or the first turn high on a nascar track. Another good place is a along a rural post office route. This one especially puts the POST OFFICE in our corner. Follow the postman on her route, note the cat houses and bait in the pull off tire tracks.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be carefull with what type of car you are trying to run over crats!
A few years ago during a midlife criss, I bought a new corvette Roll Eyes
On night while heading home on the interstate
I catch a glimpse of somthing crossing the highway in front of me. Eeker It was a crat in high gear in full strecth. WHOMP. Nice try jumping
Humm, whats is that rattling noise coming from the front of my car? Confused
Next morning the dealer tells me, new airdam
$178. Mad
Anyway the moral to this story my yukon with
31 inch tires and a 4 inch lift Cool

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote