THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    "Out of the mouths of babes...."

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Out of the mouths of babes...."
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of pdhntr1
posted
Greetings,

My significant other and I decided to visit my Son and his new (old) house over the holidays. My Son (bless his soul) did not take up my ways of life so the trip required us to venture into a quite populated area of the state.

I must tell you She knows nothing about this forum and my "addiction". She has not a clue that there is frank and open, (often informative and uplifting) discourse on the different methods and results of fragmenting felines.

We were several miles from his house, speeding along on a double lane overpass which afforded a view of the "rat race" below. Both of us glanced out the right side window and over the guard rail at the same time and saw a large business sign reading,"________ Valley Cat Clinic". Shaking her head and looking at me, her immediate response was, "I thought all you needed was a .22" Big Grin

She still doesn't know why I went into uncontrollable, tear producing laughter, and almost wrecked the truck.

Jim

Please be an ethical PD hunter, always practice shoot and release!!

Praying for all the brave souls standing in harms way.

Posts: 731 | Location: NoWis. | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Your secret is safe with us until you choose to come out.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lemme know if you ever get divorced, no matter how unlikely it seems, or how much I wish otherwise. Big Grin And please put me in your will, at least a favorable mention. My Phone is BR549! Wink

Like Ned said, your secret is safe. At least until you graduate to large bore double rifles. Smiler

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.HardWomenAre.GoodToFind

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote