New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Feline Control Technician
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
oh never mind...... if i shot a housecat killing prick i'd prolly be arrested......... even if it was a wax wadcutter that only left a good welt..............

Whoa, JJB, are you the reincarnation of Lord Genghis? The question I have, is am I a housecat killing prick if I just shoot cats in the wild, or do I need to harvest them off the laps of 9 year old girls to qualify as "prick"? I find shooting cats with large-bore rifles, WHILE children are playing with them, as long as you fail to nick the kid, to be highly satisfying and noisy, to boot.

Boys, I think we might have a live one, here!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey 120mm, long time! Naw, when you shoot 'em with wax just tell 'em your with Greenpeace and it was time for their annual pollen infusion. That'll make it all better!

As to the issue of plinkin' off the lap so to speak. William Tell was cannonized for his feat of derring do, why should it be any different today? I would caution that accuracy isn't the only requisite for this past time as you are well aware. It is, for the benefit of the uneducated masses, a big bore game only. It is incumbent upon the savior of small hapless children that not only shall you save a life, you must also do no harm. High velocity small bores are notorious for secondary missles, and they can be deadly in near proximity to ground zero. FMJ, or heavily jacketed soft nose bullets are called for, and perhaps hardened cast lead.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Taylor.KO

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote