Find
Notify
Tools

Old Elk Hunter?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
I have not seen Old Elk Hunter around for a while now. I hope the old sport is all right? Confused

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nor have I. He was posting for a bit on some of the other forums after his presence waned here, but I've not heard from him in some time. Do hope he is well.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CallingAll.ElkHunters

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I am amazed that anyone noticed my abscence. I changed jobs and have been extremely busy. Right now I am in th middle of moving. I should be a regular again soon. Unfortunately my new job and move has prevented me from going deer or elk hunting this year. I will have to make up for that with more crat and coyote shooting when the snow starts falling. I have to drive 15 miles through a National Forest to get to work and can actually go out hunting on my lunch hour. There should be plenty of stray cats wandering away from the local resort area.
I have got one tabby so far at 70 MPH. Steering got momentarily squirrely - or is that katty?

Digital Dan - sorry to hear about your dad. Mine was a jerk. I envy those who had a decent
father.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you again OEH! thumb Katty. That's what I'd call it when there's a thump and the rear end wiggles like a crat's ass.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.SlippinN.Sliddin

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Surely your abscense is noticed and you are missed to! Good to hear that you are out there in good shape, hope to see you back soon! thumb

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OEH
I,m sure a lot of people missed you. Glad you'll be back soon. Good work on the crat!

Jim

"And this too shall pass."

Posts: 55 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 12 March 2005Reply With Quote