New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feel At Home
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
rotflmoI was lurking on the Cats topic(cuz I was curious whether fluffyhumpers would actually come out of the closet on this website)and saw some dreadfully rude banter. The sperm targets (crat lovers) were whining about how the small game section had been appropriated by some evil old feline euthanizers, so I thought I'd check it out. Too bloody cool! Thank You! Good to know there are so many holding the line against crat infestation.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Welcome Brassb,,I really dispise crats,,I truly hate the f,,ing things,,I'd sooner have a rat for a pet than a crat.Anyways,,Where ever you head what you did,,it was from a pantywaist that did'nt have the balls to post here,,I feel we're a very open minded gang here,,And will chat about pretty much any damn thing one's little heart desires,,Crat,squill,wabbit,recipies,calls,bait,new ideas,rifles,pistols,rounds,,even some personal stuff,,,,Ex'es,,past gf's,,wild and wacky friends,nam,gators for pets,juggling things,fine chineese eateries,,,,,,,yada,yada,yada,,,,,,If they want to talk about a topic,,let them have some balls and post it,,But if that's the way they're going to approach thier inadiquacies,,they're probably better off where they are,,Not yelling at ya there Brass,,Just peeved that others think they're shut out,,Clay www.findyourballs.com

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for Reminding me to set up my crat trap again. I might try a reliese and a 12 ga buck shot load. It took me 3 .22 rounds to finish off the last one.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And, maybe I'll go buy a new trap as my son has appropriated mine. He got a double couple of weeks ago--two of the local kittens. As he was getting ready to load it into his SUV to take somewhere (?), one of them crapped and puked all over his garage floor. Razzer

At any rate, haven't had any targets in my yard in some time.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
GSP7-
That sounds like one of TFL's tricks. He isnt a very good shot so he just gut shoots em so they get a little more desperate and come into the trap where he can take two or three shots to finish the deal. It is an effective strategy I will give him credit for that. They just crap a lot more and stink more when you do it this way.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
What clay said.
Wink

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
well ya win some ya lose some....

Well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake!

Posts: 325 | Location: Cordele, GA | Registered: 24 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brassb, it is a yin and yang thing. The "Cat Forum" was created as a counterpoint to this forum"Crat Wackers Unanimous"! Welcome home! thumb derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think my dislike of crats dates back to my younger days in the Army. My boss invited my wife and me over for dinner. After dinner, as I was sitting on the couch, their cat climbs up on the back of the couch, and literally wrapped itself around my neck. No claws or teeth, but it was all I could do not to slam dunk the animal. After we got home, I thought about dinner--the cat, its litter box, and it walking around on the kitchen counters and table-yuck!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My aunt had a siamese used to prowl the back of the sectional looking to catch someone off guard. Then it would pounce with claws. It did that to my dad and he whipped it offf his back into the wall. They later had to have it put down. If my screaming assed aunt had stayed the f**k out of the way dad would have finished it for them. I got some of my attitude from him. That plus having eagerly watched as a child while a mama redbird raised a nest under my window, only to look out one evening to see a neighbor's cat carrying off a baby bird from the nest it had destroyed. God gave us little birds, but cats come from the scum up the road. I'd like to roast them on a fire made from the mummified bodies of their owners.

one of us
posted Hide Post
brassb-why don't you tell us how you really feel? thumb

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd like to roast them on a fire made from the mummified bodies of their owners.

Eeker

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
welcome to the only forum on the net that really counts

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What Clay said +1.

BTW Clay, sure like that link! You send that to the DNC or PETA yet? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.WeDontMissByA.CratsWhisker

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brassb:
I'd like to roast them on a fire made from the mummified bodies of their owners.

I'm with you in spirit but wouldn't that make the marshmallows taste funny?.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Brassb,

Next time you are on the cat forum look up my
posting on "Butt Lickers" and notice how many of
the crat lovers read that post. Makes you wonder
about them.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brassb,

Also note that there are only three pages of cat forum posts while there are 68 pages of Small Game posts. A good portion of the posts on Cats are ones I put there to stir things up a bit. I just put a reply on a posting on Cats that was asking what to name his cat. I told them I got my cat from a kid with a box of them in front of a popular retail store so I named it "Target". Will they get the true meaning of the post, we shall see!

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will notice it OEH, but I also noticed that you deleated the post you made about how much you liked the 4 cats that you used to have and how much fun comfort and cuddly they were? derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Derf,

I am truly sorry for doing that. It must have been a ploy I was going to use to get on the good side of the cat lovers. Judging from the VERY few replies I got to my "butt lickers" posting I presumed that I had struck a nerve that rendered their fingers non-responsive. Maybe they were doing more than butt licking, who knows.

I can feel a migraine coming on. Enough talk of cat lovers. Too much deviancy in one setting.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to get a laugh out of the 4 crats I lived with, and their bungee jumping instructor too. Smiler Well, it was a one sided relationship on many planes, I laughed, she didn't. Confused She spent money, I didn't. Frowner She bled, I did not. thumb I kept shootin' other crats...and learned a lot about the enemy. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.ItFlewThruTheAir.WithTheGreatestOfEase

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Old Elk Hunter:
Derf,

I am truly sorry for doing that. It must have been a ploy I was going to use to get on the good side of the cat lovers. Judging from the VERY few replies I got to my "butt lickers" posting I presumed that I had struck a nerve that rendered their fingers non-responsive. Maybe they were doing more than butt licking, who knows.

I can feel a migraine coming on. Enough talk of cat lovers. Too much deviancy in one setting.

Geej, your memory must be near as bad as mine! Big Grin I was just giving your chain a bit of a yank. There was no such post! Wink derf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Derf,

Memory huh? The only non-volatile memory I have is in this computer. Everything else is wishful
thinking. Most of us have wives who are continually reminding us about what we forgot.
Then they can't find their car keys. There are a lot of things that I wish I could forget, but when
you were raised by a F*****g narcisist, you were constantly told you were a failure so most of your memories
are unpleasant. I do vividly remember the day he died, what a relief. Not a tear shed then or since.

Since I am so far off track, I'll keep going. No need to derail a tangent. The BEST memories I have are about
being in the woods with a rifle. Well, there was this one time with a hot little brunnette. Time to stop the
train of thought on that tangent.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing that up OEH. I remember a certain hot little brunette that was on a blanket on a wonderful spring afternoon in a pasture filled with blooming dogwoods. But dammit! When the pigs started snuffleing around close she had to up and go. Not a farm girl I guess?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
A girl that has a problem with a little porcine voyeurism is not one you want to keep anyway. Mine said a cuss word, popped the old boar on the nose and got right back to the task at hand, so I married her.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine said a cuss word, popped the old boar on the nose and got right back to the task at hand, so I married her.

'sniff...that's beautiful man! thumb

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Lucky boar!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After a girl friend of mine had finished screaming we noticed a rabbit watching us. She said, "He probably learned a lot." Wonderful girl!

"And this too shall pass."

Posts: 55 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 12 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
The wife still giggles when I bounch through a ditch after one of the little bastards.

By the way, you know how they say cats always land on their feet?

They don't.

Lt. Robert J. Dole, 10th Mountain, Italy.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OEH, these days I can't decide if I have been sidetracked or derailed! Roll Eyes derf