Find
Notify
Tools

Feline Control Technician
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted
As a new member, I have to comment on this forum.

IT'S FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

Excuse me, it's just when I find a group of individuals as twisted as I am, it's reason to celebrate. We moved into a new house not long ago, and were immediatly annexed by the city. Needless to say, my favorite extermination tool can no longer be used.
All is not lost however, I did some R&D, and came up with a "Quiet Killer" I just cast wax bullets in a 9mm mold, push into .357 Magnum cases that have had the primer pocet drilled out. Prime with Mag pistol primers, and chill. I like to store these in the freezer, the wax doesn't load up the barrel then.
The rig is no louder than a cap gun, and gives good penetration.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i guess i have a problem with anyone who would shoot any domesticated animal for sport.... that goes for cats,dogs,pot bellied pigs,horses,anything that someone considers a pet and cares for..... my other name in here was tasco 74 and it still goes... stay safe over in that sandbox 120mm........................

one of us
posted Hide Post
JJB, well it was good of you to fess up and all. How you feeling since the name change operation? Couple of late breaking news items for you.

1. 120mm did his tour and is back in one piece. I'm sure he is grateful for your support, however, he needs it more than ever since he is up in the DC area at the moment. A post today indicates he has recovered his senses however, and is headed down here to Fl. for a new job.

2. It ain't sport. We are quite sincere, and deadly serious. Pets are pets, pets gone wild are targets, especially crats. None of this precludes a touch of humor of course, and though it might be dark, it is OUR kind of dark. Your sense of humor is yours, ours is ours, deal with it. Remember, even Edgar A. Poe laughed time and again, and he is quite revered in the world of literature.

3. I don't ever recall anybody talking about cows, horses or pot bellied pigs here. I think you'd best peruse the Big Game Forum for that. Best of luck in your new incarnation.

That is all.

120mm, helluva catch! You turn psychic on us or something?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.ShockN.Awe

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
It's obvious that some folks don't mind the stench of of cat piss around their homes. I didn't always hate cats, it's an aquired hatred, that I have nurtured, and grown to the level it now stands.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Quote:

It ain't sport.

Correct. It's target practice

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote