New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: AVATAR POLL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Klipspringer huh! Why would we want something that exists only on 1 continent? At least we are seeking an avatar that is universal. FLASH OF GENIUS! A universal avatar? Lexa Doig as Andromeda from the tv show of the same name. I need a drooling smilie! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
You know how it goes: FIRST THE AVATAR, THEN THE SHARIA.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Quote:

That is a klipspringer. It inhabits many countries in Africa.

Saeed this is a feral cat:

It used to inhabit vacant lots. It still does, only now as landfill!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
As a result of the action of our host, I have decided to ressurect my earlier persona. The Toolmaker is a nice, somewhat respectable sort of guy. The HIGH TECH REDNECK is beer swillin', ass kickin loon who's one purpose in life is the complete and total annilation of an irrating species, no, not democrats but Felinus Domesticus , The much hated foul creature known as a "housecat"...

Behold ye felines and Despair, the Redneck has Returned!

(this means you Birman!)

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
But,but,but what would I do with the one already chained up in the basement?

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well SHIT HOWDY! Welcome back! We all knew you'd come to your senses someday bud! Now it's time for your reward...if you can catch it.

If you can't, well there is always another alternative.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheChoice.IsYours

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So who said that the "bag" limit was 1! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,after seeing your last post,,,I can only ask myself,,,,where in the hell did I make that wrong turn Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With all the new road construction down here in the Windy State it's hard to say buddy.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.IHave.More

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Dammit! He changed the forum pic again! Now it's one of him playing with his bloody flea bags.... All I can say Saeed is:

HTRN

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Some kind individual sent me a picture which I am sure is going to please you

I will do it in the morning.

Posts: 66965 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks like some kind of a spotted cat laying on a sleeping Walterhog,who by the way seems to have his finger up his nose. Definitely an improvement but not quite there yet! derf

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
That avatar is sending the wrong message, don't you think?

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another Birman like creature huh? Well, I can take the attitude, it's typical of their kind. Little bit of attitude and a Ballistic Tip goes a long way. A long, LONG way. I guess it will do for now, but when the voting is done I think we should still submit our own nomination...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Cats.TheOtherWhiteMeat

one of us
posted Hide Post
I warned about steenkin' pictures. Now you get a choice of what you don't like, or you can suffer imposition of a picture 'cus the giraffe eating people wanted one elsewhere. Throw in a little more computer time for loading a picture you don't give a shi* about and...what do you know, another new and improved screw job.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Cool ! Do they really eat Giraffe? Do they taste like Crats?
I think I know that cat that Saeed posted. That is a nice cat that I have been shooting one toe off of at a time. It would be a shame to waste all the fun w/ a head shot.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Sounds more like someone "forgot"'to put grandpa's rip cord "in" Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Small Game Avatar:

If adopted my majority vote, another poll with avatar selections will be offered.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan? Is this a Republican poll or a Dimocrat poll? I voted, but got confused by the directions and the durn thing wouldn't let me vote more to make sure. Before you know it we will have "cats" voting. I was against it, but now I'm for it. ned

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a red mist poll Ned, iffn you want some silly picture for out banner vote 'yea', if not, 'nay'. So say we all.

I had a weak moment, and voted yea.

One thing I'm curious about is whether Saeed will put up whatever we vote for, if we vote to do it. I know a number of really small blonds.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.aHushFell.OverTheLand

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You usually have some pretty good although sometimes flaky ideas,but I don't quite understand what we are voting for. Is this just a vote for majority rule? derf

one of us
posted Hide Post
derf, I'm from Florida, what'd you expect? I'm trying to find out if you guys WANT a picture of some sort as a banner for the Small Game Forum, kinda like the rest are being dressed up with. If it's a go, we will nominate our favorite pic, then vote on 'em. Saeed said they were lost in the desert on this issue due to the wide array of small game on the planet, and would accept input...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.FlakeyIs.AsFlakeyDoes

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Just what are we voting for here?

You know, I saw my mole trap was tripped again. I bet I got another one. How about a mole for our avatar? They are small and gamey and abundant all over the world.

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Now I am sure you lot spend far too much time on these forums, hence your lack of ability to think straight

This is a small GAME forum. Game means something we actually hunt to eat - and all you are talking about is bloody pussy cats!

I have no doubt some of you will come back with some suggestion that you actually eats these too!

I have solved your problem by putting a very tasty animal on ths forum.

But, as usual, we are always open to suggestions if anyone has a better idea.

Posts: 66965 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed
That don't look like no 'possum or Squall I've ever seen, looks more like a piece of young "speed beef" AKA "govt beef".

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Dictionary.com lists Game as "Wild animals, birds, or fish hunted for food or sport(9A). There is nothing there about it having to be both! We stand by our position that the hunting of Felinus Domesticus is in fact, Small Game. As for inability to "think straight", I think your confused - thats what happens when you hang out in the ignorance crater!

Toolmaker

P.S. I think my image suggestion is way better than yours!

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What in the hell is that? It looks like a sick mouse with spike horns!
And Saeed, Cats ARE considered a culinary delicacy in some countries, are small and most definitely gamey. Also anyone who has eaten "Chinese" more than twice in strange cities has probably eaten cat. derf

Administrator
posted Hide Post
That is a klipspringer. It inhabits many countries in Africa. Can climb rocks just as easily as you walk on flat land.

It is absolutely delicious cooked on a spit on an open fire

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you dweeb, this is the Cat-killing forum. What the hell do YOU think it is?

Personally, I love cats. They're delicious!

-Alf

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I thought that was one of them horny goats Too bad we could'nt get a pic of one impaling a crat Clay

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Germs, this is Digital Dan, broadcasting around the world via the internet, channel AR. There are as yet unconfirmed reports that Dubai has imploded due to an as yet undetermined cause. There is speculation that the near perfect vacuum associated with the "Ignorance Crater" may have escaped the Forum Containment Field and engulfed the hapless inhabitants of this wealthy enclave without warning! Stay tuned for more news as it developes, for now this is Digital-ROTFLMAO-Dan, wishing the survivors a happpy Ramadan.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.DammaDamma.DingDong

(POTKB)^2

PS: Keep on votin' folks, we may yet get a reprieve! I sure don't want a "KlipSpringer"! Just my luck it would happen when a crat charged the first time I tried to use the 8mm DerKattenSplatten. Ker-pling! There lies derklip on derground! Ker-oops!