Find
Notify
Tools

Solid footing
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted
Two neighbors have had a fued going for about a year. The old ladies orange tabby cat keeps tearing up the neighbors flower beds when it shits in them. The neighbor raises flowers for show and gets very angry and yells at the old lady who calls him a cat hater. I don't think he hates cats. He just hates what this cat does. Last year about the time of the spring flower show season the neighbor has related to me that he has got what he thinks is a show winning variety that he intends to patent. The day before the show he finds that the cat has not only dug up the flower bed but has used his prize plants for scratching posts and has killed them. Much to my surprise he doesn't yell at the old lady about her cat. He did borrow a wheel barrow from me that afternoon. The next day he is happy when he returns the nice and very clean wheel barrow. Soon the local police show up at the old ladies house. Curious I watch to see what is going on. An office comes out of the house carrying her cat which is embedded in concrete up to its belly with a flower sticking out its butt. He sees me watching as says "Evidence, just evidence" as he puts the still alive cat into his car.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I believe the crat would enjoy a short fishing trip. wave

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
P.O.T.K.B!!! But that thing would have never been seen again in other parts of the world,,,,Clay www.allwaysaholetofill.com

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a story I read on a forum a few years back. This guy had the same problem with crats. So he set a bunch of mousetraps in the flowerbed and waited. After a while he hears snap, snap, meoow, snap, meoow, snap MEEOOW.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gleat.... Another turtre.... Mad

As if one where not bad enough here comes another roflmao

Well son just try ..... Confused Tly to keep up.

I pace me at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
1 Birman
2 Turtle
6 Pack Bud
Gas Grirr

cook srow rong time, season to taste, drink beer, farr down. HA HA! Happy mear!