Find
Notify
Tools

Too much gunning!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted
It was not a crat, but I did better the world on the way to the house tonight. Baby bambi got smacked on the highway a couple of days ago, (sad but not infrequent occurrence here), anyway, just after dark I saw the eyes in the headlights on the carcass, (they know when you look at them with malice), he broke right, I gunned it, only had to swerve a little to catch his head with the right front tire....one less coyote!

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One down and a couple of million to go! Good one WM. thumb derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've tried for yotes on a few occasions, never had the luck to bag one with the truck. One of these days...or nights.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.FourSpeedQuad.DualPositractionSquasherOfFelines

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I think you could use the "cats paw" kill mark on your door even though it was a yote. What do the rest of you say?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
worriedman calm down everything is gonna be alright... sorry couldn't resist jokin at ya about the name LOL... but anyways, way to go.. got too many around here, soon as archery season opens up here, if a yote happens to walk out while i'm bow hunting he's gonna get a broadhead through the gut, that way he runs off to die and i don't have to drag his stinking carcass away from the house LOL

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is, I have spent the spring and summer building a home made E-caller getting ready to pound the song dogs on my land this fall, last two weekends I have done a dozen sets a day without so much as a sighting!

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Gut piles are good for watching at midday when bambi is taking a nap. You never can tell what will show.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Went by a roadkill yearling white tail last week,,someone tucked it in with a beach towel,,If i'd had my camera,,I would have taken a pic. of it to share,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote