THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Birman, prepare to meet your doom!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birman, prepare to meet your doom!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I present to you PussyWhipper. Killer of a thousand cats. Maker of millions of unborn kittens. End to the Birman Scourge.

Look at this and Know Fear.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Hey!!!! I have someting along those sorts,except mine is flat black through and through,wickedly accurate thumbRiders complain about shells hitting the windshield,then flying into thier face bewilderedClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Riders complain about shells hitting the windshield,then flying into thier face

Crybabies. bawling

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Dangit! Why didn't I think of that. Mine only has a buttstock painting of Mighty Mouse flying in to save the day and its name is....you guessed it. Good for riotous scofflaws too.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote