THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Feral cat hunt.com needs our help!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feral cat hunt.com needs our help!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Okay role call......

This guy emailed me again with another reduction in price for the cat video. Only 4.95 plus 2.95 shipping. It was originaly 14.95 plus shipping. Please every one buy just one copy. He is trying to spread the good word of cat splatting. The more commercial this gets the better it is for us as far as legality. Please buy the video. I know we talked about passing it on, but I have decided I cant do that to these guys. They deserve the little amount of money they aske for the video. It appears well produced. Again please buy the video if you can afford it. Follow the link for the reduced price. .223VV

BUY ME! REDUCED PRICE!! CATS DIE IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This fine gentleman has joined us here. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I say that after I posted this. If I had seen it I woulda just replied to his post. I hope he sticks around....the more the more dead cats.

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Just ordered it. Keep up the good work.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
I guess I need to make a video of all the crats I shot , who knows might be worth watchin

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote