Find
Notify
Tools

Not So Small !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
This is one of the biggest damn cats I have ever seen !!! So what gun to use on that monster ? 30-06 ?

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd use a Trojan, fer the crat a CB would fill the bill. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.OldBody.YoungMind

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
I agree a CB should do the job but a 223 is more fun.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Jon,,I'm with ya',,,let it get out maby 300 yds with a2 sights,,,would be a couple mins. of entertainment Wink beerClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
A .25-20 would fill the bill for a quick clean kill, even on a pussy that big.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
On another thought,,,,how many guys has that girl scared off by her talking about how big her pussy was???????????Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Satisfy the fine owner first, then nuke the cat and use it as a floor rug in your truck.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I think my little Sako in 222 Rem would be purrfect but I would use my 7-08 and a 120 grains BT - better safe than sorry and you should use the gun you know best. Wink

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
That breed of crat is known as a 'Maine Coon'.They are built for cold climates.

I have an indoor one that is black and grey and almost that big.

I don't see anything wrong with the owner, other than she would have nothing to do with me. Frowner

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
It is going to take one large litter box for a cat that size and one very large dog not to be scared to get near.

Just thinking of the aroma of cat piss in the morning makes my trigger finger start to itch. mgun

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
12 guage and buckshot!!! Imagine the claws on that beast. I must be a Maine Coon cat!!!. How tall is the gal in the picture and how big is the cat?
AS a back-up, my Chicago typewriter with 30 rounds of 230gr FMJ in 2 seconds will stop a charge from the beast!!!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She looks like a cheese and wine type....and a CB on the side for da puddy tat!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Now that we have had a bit of fun on account of that Maine Coon, I must reveal that I am convinced that the picture represents one of those "enhanced" photographs. Her pussy just isn't that big.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
.458 Win with 350gr Softs!!

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote