New
Find
Notify
Tools

New truck
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Today was pretty exiting for me I took delivery of a brand new 3/4 ton dodge diesel, I was so exited I went hunting without my rifle the weather wasnt great but I found one anyway so I lined im up dropped a gear and stepped on it somehow the crat dove to safety in a culvert then It hit me as to just how unprepared i was I did not even have a chain to pull the culvert out of the ground what if the crat called for help I could be in REAL trouble so I bailed while I still could made it home retrieved my rifle gunsmile then it hit me the realization of how embarassingly straight my front bumber is Red Face so thats it for hunting until I get the bumpers swithed between Road Killer and the new Cummins hope I dont lose to much ground sofa

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Liv and learn son Wink. You'll get better Eeker.
I down shift at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I 4 wheel drift over your bowel. roflmao And double clutch too. Wink That's how you know it's me Birman, the double-cluthin-8-pipes-roaring-yeehaw-I'm-gonna-flatten-your-crat-ass-flat sound of my truck goin' thru the culvert. I don't mind the dents. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.NASCAT.Flat

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
I 4 wheel drift over your bowel. roflmao And double clutch too. Wink That's how you know it's me Birman, the double-cluthin-8-pipes-roaring-yeehaw-I'm-gonna-flatten-your-crat-ass-flat sound of my truck goin' thru the culvert. I don't mind the dents. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.NASCAT.Flat

roflmao
POTKB

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey cohn to tink uv et Confused
Why din't my photoe show up no moe Confused
I mess my cute face here.
Have to tink mon.
I roll one at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Birman,,Have you ever heard of a song called "laquerhead",,it could be you and the nip,,,Keep on sniffin 'till your brain goes pop,,keep on sniffin 'till your brain goes pop,,,,,KEEP ON SNIFFIN 'TILL YER BRAIN GOES KERPOP!!!!!!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hey Clay! Birman's trip is smokin' dat nip and going rasta: dread head. Note the slip into his rap above.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~Haiku #2

Tink he Ja make in
Pray Reggae smokey dopey
turn srow on rong spit

You wercome GI's.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Knowledge is keng mon..... Big Grin put down da guns and get a sientist Big Grin ..... haja mon Big Grin....haja.... Big Grin

I put on gude stuff in my bowl Big Grin....... wat dah fok I tak bout mon Confused
Birman Razzer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~Haiku #3

Dreadrock Ganja cat
Waste away some back alley
Think so crever NOT

No crap hands prease, very wercome. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is the trouble with diesel engines. Gobs of torque but no acceleration! thumbdown derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote