Find
Notify
Tools

Market Capitalism
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
I wish there was a good farmer's market in town. I could just go down saturday afternoon, shop around, haggle a little, and get a free, or nearly so, dressed cat and rotsa vegetable for a gourmet dinner.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Start one and get rich, Ned! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Shades of Asia. Various forms of meat, some identifyable, were dried and sold in open air markets in the Phillipines. Not many people had refrigeration or even electricity. I think you could have gotten all the crat you wanted with quite a variety of veggies. Boil the cat, then the veggies, and then use the water to make rice. Good chow. I don't think the locals would have given you any flack about eating crats.

Maybe you ought to open up an Kentucky Fried Krat restaurant chain. There are millions of crats available. How about a McDonalds Big Krat? Or a Burger King Pussey Wopper? You could go to Subway and get a Teriaki Krat sandwich with only 6 grams of fat. You could be their spokesperson and start a new dieting craze. Eat crat, the other white meat.

The aborigines in Australia really like krats. Thump them on the head and toss in the coals whole. Finger licking good and they don't decimate the local wildlife. Is there Kosher crat?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!