Find
Notify
Tools

Re: From The Farm
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
There can be no denying it - cats make wonderfull pets and magnificent targets.....

Can I shoot this one in April '05 ...please , please , please ...

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Actually, for a cat, she is pretty cool. I have killed numerous stray toms due to her ratting them out. That means she has saved my chickens more than once by pinning stray toms in the hen's yard. She's worth her weight in gold as far as that is concerned.

Just like a woman, eh?

She stays home, on the property and is too lazy to kill birds. She would raise just about any kind of baby animal if you let her.

About the worst thing she does is whipe her fur all over my pant legs, Yes, that is a pain having cat hair stuck to me.

The only other bad thing is, I know she is dying to go sit on the new tractor seat.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
120mm, I have to wonder what animals think. She has seen me pull the trigger more than once and then gone on to view the former mauraders corpse afterwards.

My hors ewill stomp rabbits if he catches them. He has seen me shoot them before so maybe he learned it from me. He will eat them too, well, he will crunch them in his teeth.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now, a Judas Cat is a new and novel idea. I don't think anyone here has a problem with live bait.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote