when a panzy little momma's boy can disrupt
this many intreped crat wackers.

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
What sucks is that our noble fellow warriors let that POS get to them. Come on guys...you've faced crat banzi charges with more spine than this POS!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But you evil people hurt little kitties and it's not funny to even joke about hurting little kitties.

Oh, anyone know where I can get a good deal on bulk CB caps?

Libertatis Aequilibritas

Posts: 570 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have noticed it. I have not posted in some time for various reasons. After seeing six gun suckballs post and the results of his whining, I had to post. I still enjoy the company of alot of guys here at AR. I look at it like this. There are alot of guys in AR that I would not give the time of day to in real life. So why would I write something to share with good people when annoying suck asses always wind up ruining my enjoyment. That is why I very seldomly post any more. As for my fellow crat whacking brethren that no longer post. Oh well. One can only take so much and still enjoy it. DIE (feral) KITTEN DIE.

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
My buddies and I just got back from a little trip in the atlantic,,17 yellow fin,taken in 4 hrs.,572# gross wt.= plenty of bait!!!Clay,,P.S.,,,Kill'em ALL!!!

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
223, my hats off to you. You have such a well behaved cat, for it to lay motionless like that shows that you spent time in the training.I also noticed that the cat in the photo is not wearing a shock collar. You must share some of your secrets as all we have to go by in training methods is by shooting them off in a small cannon per sickgun syphiliss post. I and others believe there is a more pleasant way of disciplining the crat. I think that you with your experience you may be able to show us the way. Does your cat roll over also?

Posts: 72 | Location: S.E. Wi for now | Registered: 01 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
why isn't six slut squirter all agonized over this?

certainly not a feral cat...oh! it must be a joke! just like OEH's post that got six slut's pants all wet.

a very selective little pantswetter, six slut is.....

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CDH:
What sucks is that our noble fellow warriors let that POS get to them. Come on guys...you've faced crat banzi charges with more spine than this POS!

Stickgun is the boss, its his way or the highway.
Don and Saeed are being blackmailed by threat.
Who would want to stick around and support that.

If the lilfuck tried that with me I'd have process servers banging on his door the next day and the FBI a day or so later.

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by COOL:
quote:
Originally posted by CDH:

Stickgun is the boss, its his way or the highway.
Don and Saeed are being blackmailed by threat.

No one is blackmailing anyone. I was not party to the correspondence Six Blanks sent to Saeed, but I assume he complained about the posting and Saeed took what he deemed an appropriate response.

Running a forum like this is never easy and what decisions are made will never please all.

You guys get away with a TON of shit here that would never be allowed in any other forum (well except maybe political) on this site.

You shouldn't use this as too much of an opportunity to blast the owner for this. He just might deem your little haven has outlived it's life.

Now, THAT is blackmail.

animal

Carry on boys....

salute

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
What kind of a group of fucking morons get their kicks by turning a small game forum into a cat torture forum? It doesn't matter that it's a "joke" or the only real cat shooting is of wild feral cats. Anybody who gets their kicks from animal torture, joke or not, has some serious mental defects.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
dempsey:

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Shoes fits eh?

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
dempsey,

I find your sig. line to be offensive.

"When I'm driving along, I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN PLAYING. I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children."

I can't believe you are appalled by imaginary stories of cat torture and then advocate driving fast when human children are present.

The blatent hypocrisy is disturbing.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey,
I would hardly call the regulars on this forum morons, seems to me that each of them to a man is more articulate than you. As to whether they're fucking or not, I'm not privy to their sex lives. Most of us get our enjoyment from the honored tradition of the tall tale. We've been blessed with some true masters of this art form here.
My impression of you is that you've been et up with political correctness to the point that your brain's turned to oatmeal mush. You're also the first I recall trying to pull this forum to the level of the crater.
BK

Posts: 107 | Location: Wet side | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BobK - dempsey's definitely one of the good guys. not politically correct and certainly not having oatmeal for a brain. some people take this banter as a joke; some don't. i think that the concensus is that sixgun crossed the line in a big way with his tattle-tale party, and everything that follows is a reaction to that. my opinion only, and i do not presume to speak for anyone else.

seriously, i don't see how this could be anything except a
tall tale." i do not and would never use one of these electric training collars, but i can't see them giving any more than a tingle, considering that they are powered by 9 volts.

when one absorbs this information, i don't see how OEH's original post could be any more than just "front porch storytelling;" an escalation of the scenarios that have evidently been going on for quite a while.

as a cat owner (1 cat and 3 kittens), i think that torture of cats for the sake of torture is pretty far out there. also, i've seen first-hand the need to shoot feral cats. the ones around here carry everything from ringworm to rabies. we rescued three kittens that were lurking around my parents' place, and have had to put up with quite a bit of ringworm around here. the adults are pretty much all gone.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HEY 577Nitro

You are stealing my line jumping

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Bob K, I firmly believe anyone who gets thier jollys off the subject matter at hand is indeed a moron. Whether or not you like that is of little concern to me as I don't play to the masses, I call them as I see them. I seldom agree with Saeed but he's dead on with this one. You can go through life thinking everybody who holds a different opinion than your own must have oatmeal for a brain or have overdosed in political correctness, if it makes you feel better about your own chosen position. That's the easy way out. Why don't you step up to the plate and make a valid argument showing torturing a cat (or any animal for that matter) is the behavior of a good solid citizen. Illustrate how it's a moral activity, show me how it makes you a true sportsman who respects life in general. I don't care if it's only a "joke". So leave that arguement to your fellow morons who buy that. I don't.

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't care if it's only a "joke"

I do. It is. Deal with it. Everyone has jokes that offend someone, be it racial, gender, sexual, whatever. Most people enjoy a bit of off color humor.

I could just as easily get offended by your sig line...I have very young children that I'm quite protective of...like any good father. I CHOOSE TO TAKE IT FOR THE HUMOR I THINK IT"S INTENDED AS!

Get over yourself...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
It's real simple, killing animals is part of the human existance. That doesn't mean the killing should be torturous for human entertainment. This isn't comparable to a clean hunt. The people who find their cat torture OBSESSION a simple joke I suggest it's more than that. It's a sign of being a sick fuck. No different than those who raise dogs for sport fighting. No different than those who drive around and shoot deer with rimfires for shits and giggles. As far as Peta goes, they are generally a bunch of hippocrits and nutjobs. I don't worry about Peta in regards to the threat they pose to sport hunting, the Peta types are a small minority. The people with the power are those who neither hunt nor support Peta. If these people ever get to a point where the majority view hunters as a bunch of slobs just looking to kill something for the sport of it then I will be concerned. You people are those slob hunters/killers, or at a minimum portray yourself as just that. Of course I don't expect you to agree.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dempsey
You seem to be a ok kinda guy.
Please lighten up, the biggest thing
that used to be going on in this forum,
was that the whole thing was a joke.
Half of the fun was trying to spin up
clowns like sixgun sally. Some people are dog people and some are cat people. Those that are not cat people will for ever tell cat stories and jokes to spin up the others. A joke like your tag line. I'v got a two year old daughter
and I doubt if you would speed down our street.
I even chuckled when I first saw your tag line.
This used to be the place to come for a laugh
and read a tall tale, and then watch the
next guy try to one up the next. IT ALL WAS A JOKE.NO ONE WAS TORTURING ANY ANIMALS.
Or is your tag line for real? which joke is
worse one about cats or running down children
playing in the street?

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey you're a good man imo.

RM007 makes a good point regarding your sigline.

What we're discussing here is a genre of humor,
black humor, particularly cat torture humor;
which if you google those three words you'll get
3,200,000 hits in the English language alone.

Now I really have to take exception to your paragraph "The people who find their cat torture OBSESSION a simple joke I suggest it's more than that. It's a sign of being a sick fuck......."

Although I have rarely posted in the SGF I have spents hours upon hours LMAO reading crattales.
Yet I have never done any of the things you mentioned in your above paragraph.
In point of fact I recently had a 'ferral' cat
give birth to kittens in my attic. I was knocked out by the flu laying on the couch when I heard a kitten meow, all day and half the night.

I called my kids over and they crawled the attic and found a mama cat and two kittens yet the meowing didn't stop. We found one kitten had fallen in between the wall board in a closet.
The kids cut holes in the wallboard finding the lil critter on the third try.
Then the kids went out an got cat food, some canned milk and a feeding syringe, kitty litter and pan.
I keep them inside for 10 weeks feeding and cleaning up after them until the were old enough
to be given to a SPCA unit that DOES NOT EUTHANIZE.

All the time this was transpiring the two male cats that adopted me 4 years ago were trying to get back in the house and my Golden was giving me the WTF look.

Sermons over, pass the plate

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
RM007:

Sorry about stealing your thunder. I will refrain for such references in the future.

But you gotta like the pic, huh?

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
577 NITRO

No, please feel free. As matter of fact the more the merrier. Big Grin

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Cool, I see no entertainment value in the subject as do you. I'll leave it as a difference of opinion. What pisses me off is when people troll the subject in otherwise legitimate forums for the sole purpose of trolling. If I were Saeed or Don I'd have whipped out the ban stick a long time ago.

Feral cats and dogs is a human problem, idiot pet owners who shouldn't own a pet to begin with. Shooting them is obviously neccessary, dogs much more than cats IMO. But to fix the problem the morons who create it should have their nuts pounding flat with a hammer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dempsey:
Cool, I see entertainment value in the subject of Saeed whipped out the nuts pounding.

jumping jumping
Cut and paste funnies. Kinda like people who have the authority to change your posts with out telling you.

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .223 VARMINT-VENTALATOR:
quote:
Originally posted by dempsey:
Cool, I see entertainment value in the subject of Saeed whipped out the nuts pounding.

jumping jumping
Cut and paste funnies. Kinda like people who have the authority to change your posts with out telling you.

cheers

One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
Uh-oh, hey guys, just because Dempsey is offended does that mean we have to stop? Apparently the world revolves around him.
Get a goddamn grip or get out of this Forum.

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Metalsmith, does the world evolve your opinions or are they just your opinions? If you don't like mine that's your problem not mine. I'll visit any forum I choose, if that creates a problem for you it's your problem. Sounds to me like you're a tad soft, toughen up buttercup. Should have figured you guys for a bunch of pussies, pun intended Smiler

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Hey Dempsey, how's about we follow you around to the forums you like to read and post, then write crap that you dislike...just to piss you off?

It's a free forum ya know! At least that's what I keep hearing... Maybe that 2 edged sword needs some backswing.

I think you're the one who needs to toughen up. If you don't like it, pack sand...

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Don't like it? Can't you see I'm enjoying it. I'm doing exactly what many of you claim as your enjoyment. That being to annoy people with your antics. You go into the cat forum with the sole purpose to try and piss people off and now you're whining when the "double edged sword" swings your way, buttercup Wink

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Show me once where I've done what you just accused me of? Yeah, you're enjoying it I see. Good, we aim to please around here...pull up a chair and share some tall tales...we're all ears. That's what the forums are for ya' know, not being a first rate arrogant ... well you know what I mean.

posted Hide Post
all this talk of cats hell i wish there was a season on illegal mexicans

Posts: 23 | Location: Logan N.M. | Registered: 01 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Youmg:
all this talk of cats hell i wish there was a season on illegal mexicans

Before you worry yourself about seasons on anything, I think you need to learn how to spell your own name! Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
ok im computer illiterate i cant figure uot how to change it besides its a damn typo

Posts: 23 | Location: Logan N.M. | Registered: 01 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dempsey,

Thanks for persisting in making sensible arguments despite the idiots that respond. I have hunted for a long time,especially enjoy small game hunting, have shot feral cats, and find these chest thumping guys who write "humorous" stuff about shooting cats and torturing them to be a bunch of juvenile morons. They do give hunting a really bad image but apparently don't care that they help to screw it up for everyone else.

Are they all buddies of Rustle Tailor? He was a chest thumper par excellance and actually funny.

Posts: 30 | Location: alaska | Registered: 11 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BITE ME

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tonight another feral gone. ruger markII remington subsonic. not a joke. no torture. not much fun. just something that needs done.

http://www.abcbirds.org/cats/