Find
Notify
Tools

Field lion Grand Slam
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
I've been operating under the assumption that the Grand Slam was one each of the black, white, b/w, orange tabby, calico, and gray. The Super Slam was one each Grand Slam by rifle, pistol, vehicle, favorite(like flintlock, bow, but not to double count), and miscellaneous(hammer, hedgeclippers, snare, beer bottle, etc.). Any corrections? Can anyone design and generate a form so that data can be collected and sent to the un/pita/related busybodies? ned

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ned, I can but it may not be universally accepted. Here goes:

Dear BusyBithch,

This is to inform you that I, __________________, have successfully completed the Crat Grand Slam( ), or Super Crat Grand Slam( ), on dd/mm/yy.

Attesting witness signatures are provided below for the taking of a Black/White/B&W/Calico,Tabbies(Orange & Grey),Siamese with the following devices/techniques:

1. Rifle _
2. Handgun _
3. Bow _
4. Crossbow _
5. Pickup _
6. Chainsaw _
7. Pumpkin Cannon _
8. Spear _
9. Pet Dog _
10.Picture of Wife _
11.Bare Handed _
12.Other (Specify)____________

Witness(s)

1._________
2._________
3._________
4._________
etc. etc.

In Accordance With the House Rules at Accurate Reloading.Com, hosted by Saeed, from the UAE, Dubai to be specific, I do so swear(often) that the above information is correct and truthful. I may lie about pussy, but Crats be another story! I'm a bad motor scooter, a ring-tailed roper, shit-hot horseman and a crack shot. Bigger than life and twice as weird too!

signed _______________________

Y'all feel free to cut this out and use it, or even modifiy it if'n you want. Hope it helps Ned!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Ned, I can but it may not be universally accepted. Here goes:

Dear BusyBithch,

This is to inform you that I, _338vt_________________, have successfully completed the Crat Grand Slam(x), or Super Crat Grand Slam( ), on 12/30/04.

Attesting witness signatures are provided below for the taking of a Black/White/B&W/Calico,Tabbies(Orange & Grey),Siamese with the following devices/techniques:

1. Rifle x_
2. Handgun _
3. Bow _
4. Crossbow _
5. Pickup _
6. Chainsaw _
7. Pumpkin Cannon _
8. Spear _
9. Pet Dog _
10.Picture of Wife _
11.Bare Handed _
12.Other (Specify)____________

Witness(s)

1._#%&*________
2.__#@!%$_______
3.___*&$%#@______
4._________
etc. etc.

In Accordance With the House Rules at Accurate Reloading.Com, hosted by Saeed, from the UAE, Dubai to be specific, I do so swear(often) that the above information is correct and truthful. I may lie about pussy, but Crats be another story! I'm a bad motor scooter, a ring-tailed roper, shit-hot horseman and a crack shot. Bigger than life and twice as weird too!

signed __338vt_____________________

Y'all feel free to cut this out and use it, or even modifiy it if'n you want. Hope it helps Ned!

Like this?

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote