New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feed the coyotes !
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This one goes under the DUH ! heading !! www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265456,00.html homer

one of us
posted Hide Post
The feds best be prosecuting those coyotes, hawks, and owls---clear violation of the endangered species act.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
even my wife who is very liberal laughed out loud and sarcastically said "that's great".
patriot

"my wife who is very liberal"
You should hear the political arguments at my house!

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I feel worse that they are wasting my tax dollars to do a stupid thing like this.

They will try something to reduce predation that will ultimately be a bigger fiasco than simpliy letting natural selection work and losing a species of rabbit. Carp to reduce moss in waterways, anyone?

argh!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Moonshot
posted Hide Post
Actually, since the Liberals have mandated the reintroduction of the Grey Wolf to Oregon (or rather Idaho, they just happened to cross a river and are now in our state) the Coyotes will be fed to to the Wolves!

M

Posts: 68 | Location: Beaverton, Oregon  | Registered: 20 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually there are 2 patents on killing those carp after they've had enough to eat... truth IS stranger than fiction...PETA hasn't heard yet... shhh... don't tell 'em. These are grass carp that are sterile so that should satisfy Plant Parenthood...

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
We should take those hippie tree hugging vegie eating peta ass' and stick them in an area where they can see what happends when your in the wrong area when there are hungry coyotes.

These are some photos from my scouting cam for a coyote hunt coming up.
They are eating dead skunks I left for them.

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote