New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA shooting laws
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone out here know law for shooting on private land? The reason why is my girlfriends dads place has 15 acres and I got permission to shoot there but he is worried about breaking to law. Im pretty sure the law is you have to be out of the city limits, be 100 yards away from a building and have a good backstop. Can any one confirm this?

Posts: 45 | Location: Canyon Country, CA | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hillary says kofi has the answer. But don't you believe her.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N. S. Sherlock:
Hillary says kofi has the answer. But don't you believe her.

Bill will be in Kofi's chair soon. That'll straighten things out. Eeker

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I thought Bill usually hung out in the back hall behind the office and waited for monica to straighten things out.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N. S. Sherlock:
I thought Bill usually hung out in the back hall behind the office and waited for monica to straighten things out.

Normally. Just think of how many teenage fat chicks you can nail when you're King of the World, though. And just think of the graft, the Indonesian money was chicken feed.

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mebbe this will help...apparently the other members woke up this morning with the affliction of youth. Smiler Can't think of anything that will cure that quicker than reading the link. Frowner

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/Cfl2006.pdf

Do let us know if there is a section legalizing mayhem on various Hollywood celebrities for a good cause...like the 2nd Amendment.

Dan

POTYHC

www.Arnolds.World

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote