THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Well, I started a fued I think...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, I started a fued I think...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted
I stirred up the crap at a webcomic forum that I frequent. Due to a long meandering multithread conversation, it came out that not only have I shot ferals, but I enjoyed it, I got accused of being some kind of maladjusted psycopath. I tried to explain that cats have no place in the wild, that if I'm paying the stocking costs and the land taxes, I have every right to shoot anything that costs me money. Well then, they went for the "nutcase" angle. Apparently it's only wrong if you enjoy it. The problem is she's the gf of the administrator. Frowner

I don't see this ending well.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Just send her a box of ammo. Mabey that will help. Cool

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well look at it this way. We don't care how much you enjoy it as long as you give us some details so we can share the enjoyment with you!! beer

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I dropped the whole thing and hope it blows over.

I would post a link, but I know you guys. You'd sign up just to antagonize her.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would post a link, but I know you guys. You'd sign up just to antagonize her.

Na not us! Roll Eyes

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

HTRN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

No I didn't think you would fall for that one!!

Maybe just a little but we wouldn't tease her much!!
shame

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Unhuh, suuuuuure Roll Eyes

Well, it has died off, so I'm gonna let sleeping crats lie.

In the meanwhile, I received some good news, I'm an uncle again - will post photo's as soon as brother dear emails them to me, probably in the next hour or two.

HTRN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just remind the brainless bitch about how many diseases and parasites feral cats pass to housecats, who in turn pass them to children.
In case she is blonde, tell her the "pussies" you are "shooting" can pass terrible diseases to hers! lol
Hell man you made their day, they can quit worring for a while about people finding out their much dirtier little secrets! Glass houses and all that Big Grin
Many years back at a cocktail party a similiar dumb bitch heard me mention hunting and promptly began a tirade about how nasty and cruel i must be, in a very loud voice i might add. When she stopped for a breath i replied, also quite loudly.......
So, which is worse, me being a hunter or you being an adulterous bitch? Not another word from her and she left! You see she was known to be the "town bicycle"!
Another woman said to me, that was an awful thing to say! To which i replied.....so its ok for her to criticise MY lifestyle but i can not return the favor?
Damn! Those "split tails" can be stupid boohoo

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
quote:
maladjusted psycopath

HTRN, that is a terrible comment for them to make. You don't seem maladjusted at all, to me!!!! Smiler Smiler Smiler

JK JK.

Sacred cows make the best burgers.

Good Shooting!

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SwiftShot
posted Hide Post
Your only Maladjusted if you shoot them with anything larger than a 416 Rigby.

Posts: 433 | Location: Washington state USA  | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
DAMN, now I'm Maladjusted Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chocolate won't help our cause one bit. Find out her shoe size and send her a spiffy new pair of cat tongue boots.

Posts: 251 | Location: TX | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Yep,you hit that one clean through the drywall one-holer,,just make shure you get the heel type is right,that's a big concideration,,,,as you probably know,Shoes can be more annoying than the crats they're made of,,,,,,,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Meh, it seems to have died down.

I was surprised that a couple of the "forum heavyweights" sided with me on the issue.

HTRN

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem is she's the gf of the administrator.

I don't see this ending well.

Are you kiddin'?
The administrator will tell his Ho that ain't nobody gonna treat crats this way.
Then, going behind her back, he sends you a new chainsaw. thumb

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Actually, in another thread, he stated that he had the urge to buy a chainsaw, an axe and a treechipper and find himself a stand of 1500 trees.

So I, being the helpful person that I am Razzer, posted the photo you all have seen.

I'd be happy if somebody sent me a new 660 magnum! thumb

HTRN